Monday, January 28, 2013

SHIPPING RATES AND AN UPDATE

As many in the US know, international shipping rates went waaaay up this week.  As a result I've had to raise the shipping rates slightly for anyone outside the US.  I am really sorry about it-many of Altar Of Waste's supporters are from other parts of the world, and I hope the raise won't discourage you.  For what it's worth I am still losing money on shipping stuff out of the US every time, in an effort to keep things reasonably fair for those wonderful people who buy my label's stuff.  Without you, the label wouldn't be what it is.

In actual production news, there should be around seven new releases ready in a couple weeks.  There will be new recordings from Otomo Hava, La Mancha Del Pecado, Clive Henry, and a wealth of new solo works.  I don't want to give too much away but it's some pretty awesome shit.

Several things are sold out now as well.  See the store for details.  The Culver record is close to being gone as well, so if you're interested in that one, I wouldn't wait.

Thanks!

-Cory Strand

No comments:

Post a Comment