Monday, March 25, 2013

UPCOMING RELEASES

ADDENDUM 03/31/2013:  My bank information was stolen earlier this week so pretty much all the new releases are postponed for a bit while I get all of my financials sorted out.  I am sincerely hoping that the Crown Of Bone record will be available this weekend (using the scant materials I have on hand) but everything else is now a few weeks further down the road.  I am sorry for any inconveniences!


I've been off making thesis films for the last several weeks, but there are a few awesome Altar Of Waste titles in the works.  The next month or so should see these unleashed upon the world:

CORY STRAND "DEATHCRUSH" 12CDr box set
CORY STRAND "NOSFERATU: A REINTERPRETATION" 4CDr
CORY STRAND "THE THIN RED LINE: A REINTERPRETATION" 6CDr
CROWN OF BONE "THE SERPENT AND THE RAINBOW" CDr
VOMIR/EARTHENWOMB "Split" CDr
TENEBRIOUS "FUNEREAL CEREMONIES FOR THE MACABRE AND GROTESQUE" CDr
PLANNING FOR BURIAL/DREAMLESS "Split" CDr

Other releases are further off so i won't mention them just yet.
In other related news, I have a new double album out on Occult Supremacy Productions.  It's called "Village of the Damned: A Reinterpretation" and works off of John Carpenter's score for his film of the same title.  A good mixture of scathing melodic HNW and chilly ambient textures.  I'll have artist copies in a few weeks but you can buy it now from OSP-they've just released a bunch of killer stuff so there's plenty to stock up on.  Occult Supremacy Productions can be found here:

http://occultsupremacy.blogspot.com/

I recently did an interview with Roger Batty of Musique Machine.  Roger has been a supporter and ally since the label's inception and it was really great to get to talk about all this noise stuff.  You can find the interview here:

http://www.musiquemachine.com/articles/articles_template.php?id=295

I'll post the new releases as they become available.  Thanks everyone!

-Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment