Monday, September 9, 2013

50% OFF SALE IN EFFECT NOW

For an indeterminate amount of time, I'll be running a huge sale on all in print Altar Of Waste releases. 50% off everything, with the larger sets (even my beloved Harry Potter box) discounted generously as well. The reasons are myriad:

First and foremost, my financial aid for school got fucked up and I need to generate some income quickly so i can continue to have a place to live.
Secondly, I need to make room in my home for all the new AOW stuff. I release things at a far greater rate than they sell at and my apartment is small. I NEED to clear some stuff out.
Thirdly, many of the upcoming AOW releases are very art intensive/construction heavy and costly projects (i think i have four box sets, with actual fancy boxes and such, on deck for the fall/winter) and I need to raise some money to help cover the costs.

As always my prices are ppd. in the United States. For my overseas freinds, I'm sorry, but i still need to charge you some shipping. If you do order some things please try and order a few things at once to make the shipping easier (that goes for US orders as well, it just makes everything smoother if i can send a few items together.)

My greatest fear is that those people who have been very loyal to the label will view this as a crass move. I do not mean to insult anyone or disregard the support people have shown me and AOW. I simply NEED money. I live off of my financial aid and not getting the amount I was promised by my school seriously fucks things up for me. I hope everyone understands. I will continue to release records in my usual timely fashion. The label itself is not in jeopardy. I'm just drowning in backstock.

The AOW Store: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com

Thanks as always.

UPCOMING RELEASES (for the curious):
STATIC GOAT/GNASHING OF TEETH "NIGHTHYMNS" CD
ANTISOCIAL BLOCK/PHANTOM CADAVER/THE SLEEPING QUARTER "SPLIT" CD
ANONYMOUS "ANTIETAM" 6CD
CORY STRAND "HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX: A REINTERPRETATION" 10CD BOX SET
RITUAL STANCE/CROWN OF BONE/EARTHENWOMB "SPLIT" CD
DHAMPYR 3CD BOX SET
NIGHTMARE CASTLE "THE UNHOLY THREE: AN HNW TRIBUTE TO NORWEGIAN BLACK METAL" 3CD BOX SET
NIGHTTIME IN THE ABYSS BOX SET
CROWN OF ASH CD
VENOWL/AUDITOR "ACID REVEALING OPEN WOUNDS" 2CD
YOG-SOTHOTH "EXTRAORDINARILY MAGICKAL" 2CD
YOG-SOTHOTH "III" CD
YOG-SOTHOTH "APRIL 2010 DEMO" CD
ERDSTALL BOX SET

No comments:

Post a Comment