Thursday, April 10, 2014

CORY STRAND "T2: A REINTERPRETATION" CDr (OCCULT SUPREMACY PRODUCTIONS)


"Epic" is the only word i can use to appropriately describe my rework of Brad Feidel's amazing soundtrack to one of my very favorite films, "Terminator 2: Judgment Day."  Recorded during the same period as "Nightbreed: A Reinterpretation," "T2: A Reinterpretation" utilizes the same orchestrally bombastic style while retaining many of the OST's original elements (not my usual working method.)  The result is a breathtaking, violent, and deeply emotional tour through the shattered landscape of the film.  My memories of this film are very dear to me-when i was 12 my dad took my brother and I to see it in the theater-and i still love it to this day.  It just gets better with age.  I wanted this album to be fun, loud, intense, nostalghic, and, above all, fucking majestic.  I think i did it.  This is one of my very favorites amongst my work.
$8 ppd. in the United States, $21 rest of world.

ORDER HERE: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment