Saturday, December 6, 2014

CORY STRAND "NOTORIOUS I" DVD-R (AOW 252)

Shredding HNW rework of the full audio track of my favorite Hitchcock film, Notorious.  I know it's a bit of an odd choice - more romance than suspense, more a love letter to Ingrid Bergman than a film proper - but my love for the film inspired me to mess around with it.  The result is the usual epic psychedelic onslaught of changing tones and textures, mutating and recycling through one another's near endless echoes, constant and ravenous.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a data DVD-R release.  You will need a computer to access the track.
Packaged in a DVD case in a limited edition of 5 hand-numbered copies.  $15 ppd. in the United States, $28 rest of world.

ORDER HERE: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment