Friday, March 27, 2015

TWELVE SUICIDES: CLIVE HENRY CDr (AOW 175G)

I am very pleased to announce the next volume in the "Twelve Suicides" series, this time from UK HNW inconoclast composer Clive Henry.  Clive's work is always incredibly challenging, densely layered, thoughtfully composed, and thematically rich; his work for the "Twelve Suicides" series is no different.  I don't want to give too much away, as this is a bit of a departure for Clive, but I will say it is achingly, longingly beautiful and highly symphonic in terms of movements and progressions.  An absolute triumph, and possibly the highlight of the series.  It receives my highest possible recommendation.  I am honored to release this.
Packaged in a fold-over cover in a clear plastic bag, in a limited edition of 15 hand-numbered copies.  $7 ppd. in the United States, $20 rest of world.

ORDER HERE: www.altarofwasterecords.storenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment